JET Motor Company Electric Vehicles – we believe in creating an eco-friendly Africa through safe & tech-efficient mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the general guidance of the Technical Lead ensure efficient & high quality supervision for the technical staff and execution for all technical repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
- Organises the work assignments among the various vehicle maintenance team, so that schedules are met.
- Monitoring maintenance job activities (maintenance & breakdown repair, maintaining spare parts, managing manpower, managing vendors, managing documentation, etc).
- Responsible in leading and providing guidance to maintenance team in handling specialised technical repairs for effective after sales.
- Needs to coordinate and drive the team annual leave plan in a way that all staff can take leave by respecting the defined rules.
- Assist in planning and executing of department targets in order to meet the overall Company objectives.
- Review technical and safety documents related to technical transfers and operations.
- Liaise with other internal departments and/or external resources as needed.
- Support production planning from technical aspects.
- Coordinate key raw material procurement from technical aspects.
- Prime responsible for safety of workforce and equipment.
- Develop the preventive and Corrective Maintenance Program for after sales customers.
- Responsible to planning and procurement of spares required for all maintenance activity.
- Needs to drive the staff in a way that everyone follows the right process and duties, being all able to perform the job.
- Responding to and quickly correcting all quality and staff under-performance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Automotive / Mechanical / Mechatronic /
- Electromechanical), other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field with a minimum of 3 years experience in leadership capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th July, 2022.