France Visa Lottery 2022/23-I will guide you on this article on how to apply for France visa lottery program 2022 edition. France has joined as one of the top countries offering visa program to African and international students for free.
If your looking for a means to migrate to France through any of the visa program then take your chances with your France visa lottery 2022 section and know if you meet the requirement. If you meet the requirement you already half way there.
Interesting Facts About France
- France Is the Most-Visited Country in the World.
- France Is Smaller Than Texas.
- France Has the Largest Art Museum.
- The French Eat 25,000 Tons of Snails Each Year.
- France Produces Over 1,500 Types of Cheese.
- Supermarkets in France Can’t Throw Away Food.
- France Had a King – That Lasted Only 20 Minutes.
There are so many top notch things about France, good standard of living, enticing salary for workers, social security and nice populace. France is a good country to migrate to and the good thing is that with France visa lottery you are sure of going to France once you meet the visa lottery requirement.
NOTE: France visa lottery 2022/23 is not just for a particular group of people. Whether you are a student, Businessman or woman, Workers, or you are in any other work of life. The France Visa Lottery Application Form is usually open for everyone hence you meet the requirements and your eligible to apply.
Types of France Visa Lottery 2022
Below are the classes of France visa lottery you can apply for;
- Transit visa,
- Skilled worker visa,
- Tourist visa,
- Student visa,
- Diplomat visa,
- Visitors visa,
- Farmworker visa and much more.
I believe by now you already know the type of France visa you want to apply. Now You have to follow the process below and apply.
Step 1: Getting All The Necessary Document Ready
Start Getting all the necessary documents ready so that it will be much easier for you when you get to the application form.
- a) Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page.
- b) A colored passport photograph that has your full name and passport number clearly on its side.
- c) Make an original international passport that will be valid beyond the next 6 months (you cannot go for a visa that isn’t up to that number of months)
- d) The airline’s verified ticket. A colored copy of the approved CERPAC and residence permit visa (just for Non-Nigerians).
Step 2: Know Your Eligibility Status
Once your done getting all the necessary documents ready, the next step is knowing your if your eligible to apply for France visa lottery program 2022.
- a) Travel record: You have traveled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of the UK, UAE, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Australia, Canada OR you have a valid visa for any of these countries. (You will be asked to produce the pages in your passport where you had the visa stamped.)
- b) Financial records:
You can create an original letter from your bank stating that you own a bank account in your and that you have sufficient funds for your stay in If you can meet this requirement, you will also produce your original bank account statement for the past six months with the bank stamp and signature as well as your payroll slips with your employer’s approval and name (or seal and signature of the company sponsoring your journey — if it’s a sponsored trip).
c) You are called by an immediate family relative residing in France on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age.) If you’re flying to France by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labor agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in France AND marriage certificate in proof of the invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- d) You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you will be required to produce a NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in France and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Step 3: By now you should know the types of France visa you want to apply using the above listed visa types
Step 4: Fill & Complete Online Application Form
Go through the form carefully, providing correct information.
Your passport photos to be attached are of the stipulated dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are snapped on a white background. After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form. Incompletely filled applicants or those with missing documents will be rejected.
Step 5: Then Submit your form
- Visit the France visa application center with your form, documents, and other requirements. Required documents listed above include:
- Photocopy of your confirmed airline ticket
- Photocopies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
Note that submission of France visa applications is received at the center between 8.00 am and 3.00 pm each day.
Step 6: Ensure You Always Track Your application
After submitting your visa application form, give it 3-4 working days. During the waiting stage, you can track the status of your application.
Important Things To Note
You can apply for your visa at most two months before the date of the journey since the permit is valid for just 58 days from the date of issue.
The France Visa Lottery is a single entry visa, your entry and exit into south Korea must be through the countries airport only. But while in the country, you’re entitled to visit any part of it.