AMT Digital – We ensure the implementation of unique solutions targeted to your business model and mode of operations to run your business more competitively. Our team of certified experts have the ultimate mix of technical know-how and multi-industry experience to provide you, our client, with business solutions that innovatively integrate digital technology into all areas of your business operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- AMT Digital is driving ahead with our vision of becoming the foremost digital transformation implementation partner coming out of Africa.
- To capitalise on our recent successes, we are currently looking for candidates who are interested in building a career in Consulting in a thriving and dynamic company.
- As a Graduate Trainee, you will undergo a 6-month training program covering Oracle NetSuite ERP and soft skills required in consulting after which you will work as part of a team to deliver world-class solutions to clients across multiple industries globally.
- Preferred Degrees – Accounting, Economics, Finance, Computer Information Systems (Minimum 2.1)
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lagos base
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.