How To Delete 7shifts Account-Looks like you are fed up using 7shifts account and you want to get rid of the account permanently, read below this article to find out how you can delete your account.
7shifts is a very useful hosting platform, but it isn’t right for everyone. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your 7shifts account, you have the option to delete it. But it’s important to know what that means.
Hence you have deleted your account you can no longer use the platform and it features until you are able to create a new account. You can create a new account through the official website at www.7shifts.com
Reason Users May Want to Delete 7shifts Account
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your 7shifts account, one of them is when you do not want to continue using the platform for any purposes and also email spamming by the platform. Instead of going ahead to delete your account, why not unsubscribe from the emails newsletter using the below steps.
How To Unsubscribe From 7shifts Email Newsletter
- Login into your email account address
- Click or search any of the emails sent to you by 7shifts, Then scroll below the email body.
- You will see the unsubscribe button, click on it and you will redirected to to totally remove your account from receiving any further newsletter.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter does not mean that your account have been deleted from the platform database. However, if you have concluded that you want to delete your account, kindly follow the steps below to delete your account.
How To Delete 7shifts Account
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Delete The Account Calling Their Agent
1. Contact the business at 1-888-979-5877
2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
3. Provide the agent with your account info
4. Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
5. Retain the confirmation information you’re given
Please, Use the comment box below if you have any questions or comment as it relates to this article.