How To Delete A Deviantart Account-Looks like you are fed up using Deviantart account and you want to get rid of the account permanently, read below this article to find out how you can delete your account.
Deviantart is a very useful dating platform, but it isn’t right for everyone. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your Deviantart account, you have the option to delete it. But it’s important to know what that means.
Hence you have deleted your account you can no longer use the platform and it features until you are able to create a new account. You can create a new account using the official website at www.Deviantart.com
However, If you aren’t willing to give up everything that comes with a Deviantart account, you can try alternative methods, like increasing the security on your account.
Meanwhile, DeviantArt is one the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their works with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. The company claims that they are a movement for the liberation of creative expression. The platform also believes that art is for everyone, and they’re creating the cultural context for how it is created, discovered, and shared.
Reason Users May Want to Delete DeviantArt Account
From one of the top comment on how to delete DeviantArt account, when they no longer want to continue using the DeviantArt account.
Another very top reason is email spamming on your mailbox and you really don’t like such situations and that is actually very easy, unsubscribe from DeviantArt newsletter through any of the emails sent to you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button
Numerous other reasons that we don’t want bore you with. You just have to follow the guide below to successfully delete your DeviantArt account.
How To Delete DeviantArt Account
Follow the steps below to delete your DevianArt account permanently;
- Visit the official website of Deviantart.com and log in with your username and password
- Click on the “Profile” icon on the top of the corner and select “Account Settings”
- Hover on the left hand side and click on “Deactivation”
- Click on the Yes, deactivate my account button. Click yes, “deactivate my account”
- A popup will appear, type in your password and click “Yes, send me the verification email”
Type in your password
- A Pop message will appear instructing you to go your email and click on “Deactivate Account”
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from DeviantArt. Check your inbox and click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT. Click ‘DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT’
- A new tab will open in your web browser. Click on Yes, “deactivate my account”.
Confirm “Account deactivation”
- Select a reason for deactivating your account and click Confirm.
NOTE: Your account will be permanently deactivated after 21 days of your account deactivation. If you wish not to go ahead with your account deletion before 21 days you can reactivate your account back and it won’t be deleted.
How To Cancel your DeviantArt subscription on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad)
For you to be able to cancel your DeviantArt core membership package through iTunes, You have to follow the steps below;
- Step 1: Go to Settings on your device and choose iTunes and App Store
- Step 2: Then tap your Apple ID and View Apple ID
- Step 3: Now enter your password
- Step 4: Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap on Manage.
- Step 5: Select DeviantArt Core Membership and click on Cancel Subscription
- Step 6: Now confirm that you want to cancel your Core Membership.
How To Cancel DevianArt Subscription on Android Mobile Devices
For you to be able to cancel your DeviantArt core membership package through Andriod, You have to follow the steps below;
- Step 1: Launch the Google Play store app on your phone
- Step 2: Open the menu by tapping on your profile icon
- Step 3: Now tap on Payments & subscriptions
- Step 4: Tap on Subscriptions from the list of options
- Step 5: Locate DeviantArt Core Membership from the list of subscriptions
- Step 6: Select Cancel Subscription and confirm
How To Cancel your DeviantArt subscription through the website
If you subscribed to your DeviantArt subscription using a debit card, credit card, or points on DeviantArt’s website, follow the instructions below on a web browser of your choice:
- Step 1: Go to deviantart.com and log into your account using your username and password
- Step 2: Hover over your profile icon on the top right corner of your screen and click on Account Settings
- Step 3: Now on the Settings section on the left pane, click on the Billing and Payments option
- Step 4: Now under the payment method, turn off Auto-Renewal by clicking on the toggle option right next to it
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. You can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update