How To Delete Bitmoji Account-Looks like you are fed up using Bitmoji account and you want to get rid of the account permanently, read below this article to find out how you can delete your account.
Bitmoji is a very useful platform, but it isn’t right for everyone. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your Bitmoji account, you have the option to delete it. But it’s important to know what that means.
Hence you have deleted your account you can no longer use the platform and it features until you are able to create a new account. You can create a new account through the official website at www.Bitmoji.com
Meanwhile, Bitmoji is a secondary social media app that people use to create little cartoon versions of themselves, which they then use on their various social media accounts. It’s a very simple service: The platform allows you to simply create an avatar of yourself, and assemble various comics, GIFs, expressions, and reactions that use the avatar.
How To Delete Bitmoji Account
If you have made up your mind that you want to get rid of the account follow the steps below and delete your account permanently.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the round gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap ‘My Account’.
- Tap ‘Delete Account’ at the bottom.
- Confirm you want to delete your account.
- Now, your Bitmoji account will be permanently deleted and unlinked from Snapchat if you delete your account.
You can also learn more on how to delete your account by sending email by checking my recent article on how to write an email to delete an account
How To delete Bitmoji Avatar?
- Open the Bitmoji app and tap the Settings icon (shaped like a gear) at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “My Data.”
- On the My Data page, tap “Reset Avatar” and then tap “OK” to confirm you want to do this.
How Do you Delete an Avatar on Snapchat?
- In the Snapchat app, tap on your Bitmoji in the top-left corner of the camera screen.
- Tap the gear icon or Settings in the top-right corner.
- Tap ‘Bitmoji’
- Select ‘Unlink your Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm you want to ‘Unlink your Bitmoji’
How Do You Hide Someone’s Bitmoji on Snapchat?
- Now, at the top-right corner, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Who Can…” section. …
- Finally, set the option to ‘My Friends’ and exit the area.
- That’s all.
How Do I Disable Bitmoji keyboard?
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Tap General Management, then select Language & Input.
- Tap on On-Screen or Virtual Keyboard, then choose Manage Keyboards.
- Toggle the access button OFF for Bitmoji Keyboard.
If this articles is helpful please use the comment box below and make a comment. Thanks