How To Delete Namecheap Account-Looks like you are fed up using Namecheap account and you want to get rid of the account permanently, read below this article to find out how you can delete your account.
Namecheap.com is a very useful hosting platform, but it isn’t right for everyone. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your Namecheap account, you have the option to delete it. But it’s important to know what that means.
Hence you have deleted your account you can no longer use the platform and it features until you are able to create a new account. You can create a new account through the official website at www.Namecheap.com
However, Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar providing domain name registration and web hosting based in Phoenix, Arizona, US. Namecheap is a budget hosting provider with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains.
Reason Users May Want to Delete Namecheap Account
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Namecheap account, one of them is when you do not want to continue using the platform for any purposes and also email spamming by the platform. Instead of going ahead to delete your account, why not unsubscribe from the emails newsletter using the below steps.
How To Unsubscribe From Namecheap Email Newsletter
- Login into your email account address
- Click or search any of the emails sent to you by Namecheap, Then scroll below the email body.
- You will see the unsubscribe button, click on it and you will redirected to to totally remove your account from receiving any further newsletter.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter does not mean that your account have been deleted from the platform database. However, if you have concluded that you want to delete your account, kindly follow the steps below to delete your account.
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.namecheap.com/support.aspx”.
2. Scroll down and click on CHAT WITH A LIVE PERSON.
3. Again scroll down and click on LIVE CHAT SUPPORT.
4. A new pop-up window will open with a form.
5. On Department select Hosting Support Online.
6. Enter your name and email address
7. In the question section, write “I want to delete my account”
8. Now click on START CHAT.
9. Wait for a customer service agent to connect.
10. Tell the customer service agent to delete your account with your honest reason.
Note, you can only delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below;
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Learn How To Write Email To Delete Account
Please, Use the comment box below if you have any questions or comment as it relates to this article.