How To Delete Zelle Account-Looks like you are fed up using Zelle account and you want to get rid of the account permanently, read below this article to find out how you can delete your account.
Zelle is a very useful job platform, but it isn’t right for everyone. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your Zelle account, you have the option to delete it. But it’s important to know what that means.
Hence you have deleted your account you can no longer use the platform and it features until you are able to create a new account. You can create a new account through the official website at www.Zellepay.com
Meanwhile, Zelle is a United States–based digital payments network owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, a private financial services company owned by the banks Bank of America, Truist, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo.
According to Wikipedia The Zelle service enables individuals to electronically transfer money from their bank account to another registered user’s bank account (within the United States) using a mobile device or the website of a participating banking institution.
Reason Users May Want to Delete Zelle Account
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Zelle account, one of them is when you do not want to continue using the platform for any purposes and also email spamming by the platform. Instead of going ahead to delete your account, why not unsubscribe from the emails newsletter using the below steps.
How To Unsubscribe From Zelle Email Newsletter
- Login into your email account address
- Click or search any of the emails sent to you by Zelle, Then scroll below the email body.
- You will see the unsubscribe button, click on it and you will redirected to to totally remove your account from receiving any further newsletter.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter does not mean that your account have been deleted from the platform database. However, if you have concluded that you want to delete your account, kindly follow the steps below to delete your account.
How To Delete Zelle Account
Users of this account, have three methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete account by email
- And delete your account through their Website.
- By Contacting the customer care
How To Cancel Your Account By Email
Note, you can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address Zelle@support
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Cancel your Account through their Website
- Go to the following URL “https://www.zellepay.com/support/contact”.
- Scroll down and fill out the form details like registered name and email address. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Click on button SEND MESSAGE.
By Contacting the customer care
If you’re enrolled with your debit card through the Zelle app, please contact customer support team to cancel your Zelle service. You can reach customer support team toll-free at 844-428-8542.
How To unlink Bank Card From Zelle?
Since zellepay allows users to send and receive money from other users, users will have to enter there card in order to make payment. However, if you want to remove the card, kindly follow the steps below;
Go to the “Settings” section of the app and tap on “Payment Methods”. From there, enter your password and tap on the card that you want to delete and automatically it will be removed.
How To Unregister My Number From Zelle?
In order to enroll with a different bank or credit union, or in the Zelle app, your mobile number or email address must be removed from where it was initially enrolled. To do so, contact the customer support team of where you initially enrolled and ask to remove your mobile number or email address.
How To Change Zelle Account?
- Tap the gear icon in the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch Accounts.
How To Receive Money From Zelle With Chase?
If you have not yet enrolled your Zelle profile, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the link provided in the payment notification.
- Select your bank or credit union.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your payment.
How To Send money With Zelle?
- Get started by enrolling your email or U.S. mobile number through your mobile banking app or with the Zelle app.
- Enter the preferred email address or U.S. mobile number of the recipient. You can send money to almost anyone1 you know and trust with a bank account in the U.S.
- Enter the amount to send. Your recipient gets a notification explaining how to complete the payment, simply and quickly.