Be updated with the latest NYSC online registration news, plus the guidelines on Batch A 2022 Stream 1 portal opening. You have to follow up on their starting date and requirements; their form and documents needed for the online registration, name correction, JAMB regularization, course of study correction, date of birth correction, and the foreign graduate’s requirements.
2022 Registration for Stream 1 & 2 of NYSC Batch A– NYSC have kicked off their online registration for batch 1 & 2 corps members.
The Orientation Course of NYSC 2022 Batch “A” has been programmed to take place in all NYSC Orientation Camps.
- The Registration or Commencement starts from Wednesday, 23rd February, 2022.
- Their cut-off date for the Registration is till12 Midnight, Sunday, 27th February, 2022.
- The Swearing-In Ceremony starts from Tuesday, 1st March, 2022.
- While the Closing Ceremony is on Tuesday, 15th March, 2022.
THE NYSC REGISTRATION FORM REQUIREMENT.
There are basic requirements and documents for registration on the NYSC portal.
- Your Active Mobile Number
- Your Biometric Verification
- Your Passport
- Your Valid Email Account and password (Gmail preferably)
- Your JAMB Registration Number
- Your Matriculation number
- Your First Name, Middle Name, and Surname respectively
- Your correct Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and
- Your Gender.
- Your Marital Status: This will help them know your status for placement purposes. If you are married, you must provide the necessary documents for confirmation such as:
Your marriage Certificate, Newspaper change of name, Utility bill, husband’s valiant card, and attestation letter from the current employment of husband.
- Indicate if you already have a Previous Call-up with a “Yes or No” answer.
- Your white background Passport
- If you’re Physically Challenged
- Your Nationality
- State of Origin and your Local Government Area
- Present Contact Address
- Your Permanent Address
- Town/Village and your Next of Kin Data.
- The Institution you Attended (Primary School, Secondary School, and Higher Institution)
- Military Personnel/Paramilitary/National Award Honor Details (if among)
- The Nigerian Language(s) you speak.
- Nigerian State(s) you’ve visited
- Your Kits Specification (Shirt Size and Trouser Size).
When you have provided all the documents and requirements for the registration, making sure they are valid, the next step is to process your registration.
But you can only be qualified to go for your NYSC registration once you are included in the latest batch for the service.
The only way you can be sure is by checking your name in the senate list as a prospective corp member.
Once your name appears on the NYSC mobilization list, you have to register on the NYSC portal
STEPS FOR NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Once you are ready for your registration as a prospective corp member, and you want your call-up number sent to you through SMS and wish to PRINT your call-up letters online, you are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
All you need to do is to visit the NYSC Portal to see how to make the payment successfully.
Chances are also given to Graduates who have completed their discipline in their choice of education from institutions outside Nigeria to visit the NYSC portal,l, register, and upload their documents like every other.
The NYSC official websites include www.nysc.gov.ng / nysc.org.ng /u portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Go to www.nysc.gov.ng
- Tap create an account, create with your valid email address on the NYSC registration portal.
- Click on the Activation Link that was sent to your email address during account creation to activate your newly created account.
- Fill in the details required.
- Capture biometrics but not by proxy.
- Upload your white background passport photograph that is very clear.
- Make sure you Preview your registration form to ensure the details are correct.
- Agree to their registration terms and conditions
- Use a digital signature scanner to Upload your scanned signature or sign.
- Tap Submit.
- Save your login details for subsequent use.