Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Applications for the Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 are being accepted from eligible and interested applicants.
With a basic name derived from “Vita,” the Latin word for “life,” Vitafoam Nigeria Plc has worked since its inception to this day to contribute to every part of its synonym from infancy to old age. Quality household and industrial products that are added value and comfort to life for work, school, leisure, health, maternity, and child development have been developed by this country.
British Vita and Unilever founded Vitafoam in 1962, and it has since emerged as Nigeria’s most recognizable and important manufacturer of polyether, foam goods, furniture, upholstery products, and adhesives. In 1978, Vitafoam was floated on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program structured to groom young, talented, Nigerian graduates in the different areas of the Business for future needs.
- The framework is a fine mix of projects, classroom and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
- At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles.
- The Program, amongst statutory employability skills shall be keen on Integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart-work and tenacity.
- Eligibility Criteria
Also Read: Fastest Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria (2021)
- Have a minimum of 2.1 at First Degree.
- Age not more than 27 years by September 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Math)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme latest by September 2022.
How To Apply
The following email address should receive applications from interested and qualified candidates who match the aforementioned requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org.