Are you interested in applying for job vacancies in Lagos State Government? Then this article is for you.
The major objective of the Lagos State Government Recruitment is to generate jobs for the citizens of Lagos State and decrease unemployment in the country. However, interested applicants are urged to apply once.
Candidates who desire to apply for Lagos State government recruitment 2022 job vacancies ought to do so through their authorized recruitment portal as the application form is online.
Requirements for Lagos State Government Recruitment 2022
Candidates who desire to apply for the Lagos State Government Recruitment for teachers must acquire the following:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be exempted from any illegal case in the past
- Must possess certificate of state of origin duly signed
- Must have credit in not less than five subjects including English language and mathematics obtained in one sitting in NECO, SSCE or GCE
- Applicants must possess excellent analytical skills with strong team spirit
- Must be ready to work in a different surroundings
- Applicants must be mentally and physically sound
- Must possess birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- All aspirants must possess a credible means of identification such as a legal driver license, international passport, permanent voters card, National Identification Card or National Identification Number
- Applicant must possess a minimum of National Certificate in Education(NCE)
- Applicant must posses B.SC, B.ED, HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a notable institution
- Must be of good behavior and dignity
- Fundamental Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Applicant must not be above 40 years as at the time of application
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Experienced in previous agencies or companies that primarily have to do with active selling and marketing will be an augmented advantage.
How to Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment
As much as this article does not have control on the ongoing recruitment process, it is basically to put you through the application process.
To apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment,
The following details should be submitted: your names, Interested Job Position, gender, permanent home address, Email, telephone number, age/date of birth, nationality, marital status, local government of origin, town, ward, academic qualifications, state of origin, institutions attended, course of study and experiences. Applicants are urged to cross check their details before submission
- Print out the registration slip
Note: Only successful aspirants will be invited for the successive phase of the recruitment activity. Consequently, shortlisted aspirants will be screened and the time and date for this process will be communicated through your Email.
Additionally, the deadline for the Lagos State Government recruitment 2022/2023 registration hasn’t been announced officially. You will be informed once it is disclosed. Meanwhile, continue to visit this website regularly if you want to be informed of the latest update.