NDLEA Recruitment 2022/2023-This is to inform the general public that the National drug law enforcement agency recruitment exercise has started at the official website at www.ndlea.gov.ng. In this post you can see the requirement, eligibility and how to apply if you meet the eligible requirement.
What is the work of NDLEA? The national drug law enforcement agency was created in 1989 by the National assembly of the federal republic of Nigeria, the current executive chairman is Rtd. Gen Muhammad Buba Marwa. The agency was created to control and stop the use of illegal drugs in Nigeria. If you wish to join the agency below is how to apply.
If you are interested in joining the NDLEA job? Below is your opportunity and find out first of all if your eligible for the job and how to go about your application process.
The NDLEA had earlier opened her recruitment portal and encouraged interested candidates to apply for the various job openings. All application will be filled and submitted online at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment portal via www.ndlea.gov.ng. Application is totally free.
NOTE: Do not give any one your money promising you job in NDLEA as the institution does not gives jobs through agents or through it officials. All applications should be made through the official website.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Below is the eligibility requirements for candidates who wishes to apply
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
If you meet the above listed requirements and you feel you have what it takes to apply for the NDLEA job, below is how you can apply
- Visit www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Sign up with your active email
- Select your preferred position
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required document
- Submit your application
NDLEA Salary Structure?
NDLEA graduates who are put on Grade Level 8 Step 1 receive approximately N888,956 per year (before deductions). This works out to around N74,000 per month. Grade Level 8 Step 2 earns about N900,071 per year (before deductions). This works out to around N75,000 per month.