Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Onne, Rivers
- To identify and engage Business prospects
- To Strongly Support and Contribute to Delivering Revenue Objective
- To Support Execution of Sales Strategy
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients and prospects.
- Collects and analyzes information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Achieves sales targets as set for the business year.
- Researches and recommends prospects for new business opportunities.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferable.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in sales and marketing (Estate/Property management would be a dear advantage)
- Proficient selling and relationship Management skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word (Proficient). Excel Proficient), Power Point (Proficient), Analysis Software (basic)).
- Skilled in Communication Objection Handling, Persuasive Selling Format (PSF), Account Penetration, Basic Call Procedures (BCP).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th July, 2022.