British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200[tps_footer][/tps_footer] brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Executive
Reports to: Marketing Planning Manager
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The Marketing Planning Executive will play an important role in coordinating the marketing planning process.
- He/ she will play a key role in the BAT Way of Marketing by building close relationships with Brand, Trade and other functions; and participating in the development and monitoring of business strategies
What You Will be Accountable For
- Create demand forecasts for monthly demand planning, annual demand planning and ad-hoc requests e.g. Pricing Scenarios.
- Provide accurate and timely volume performance analysis to facilitate demand forecasting, as per the Regional guidelines.
- Provide input into the development of clear goals and key performance indicators set for brand and trade programmes.
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities in the current process, tools and methodologies.
- Build and maintain good working relationships within department and intra-department.
- Extract sales data from relevant sources and report and maintain accurate and updated sales information. Track sales performance against forecast, provide analysis and recommendations for remedial action.
- Evaluation of Pricing Implementation.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge .
- 1 – 2 years experience in Demand Forecasting.
- Communicative and being able to build good working relationships.
- Analytical skills and the ability to maintain stakeholder engagement.
- FMCG experience is highly recommended.
- SAP knowledge at least beginner level.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply