Are You From Delta State And You Are Interested In Registering For The Delta Sate Bursary Scholarship for 2021/2022 academy session? If Yes Then This Post IS For You
Delta State Bursary Application for 2020/2021 Now On Going
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 20201 / 2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
Read Also: Asuu Begins One Month Warning Strike
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2021 / 2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
For Bursary Requirement
Who is Eligible?
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have obtained their National Identification Number (NIN);
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institutions.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
If you are interested, click https://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 17th March, 2021.
If you have any question please use the comment box below