Enugu State Postgraduate Scholarship To Study Abroad 2022/2023 is out and the form is now available online. Details on the scholarship requirements, eligibility for the master’s scholarship and how to apply can be seen below.
Table Of Contents [show]
Enugu State Postgraduate Scholarship To Study Abroad 2022/2023
Following the success of the 1st and 2nd batches mentorship programmes and the emergence of over 40 successful mentees that gained admission into top-ranking universities in USA, Europe, UK etc.
The Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board is organizing a 3rd batch of the mentorship programme with the same team of experts and mentors to help candidates get into Universities of their choice overseas.
- Graduates MUST be from Enugu State and want to pursue postgraduate studies in the USA and Europe.
- 1st class graduates have automatic access to this programme with vital supporting documents.
- Graduates with 2.1 and 2.2 who have written GRE (300 and above)/TOEFL (90 and above)/ IELTS (7.0 and above) high scores.
- Graduates with 2.1 and 2.2 who have not written the above-mentioned exams but have publications, conferences, etc., can make the mentioned scores in the exams.
Requirements For Enugu State Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
- Interested candidates MUST obtain an authentic LGA identification letter from his/her LGA of origin.
- Active participation in the training programmes organized by Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board.
- Excellent performance in the tests and examinations.
- Strong academic record (publications, transcript and conferences)
- Publications, Transcript, Conferences and LGA identification letter etc
- How To Apply For Enugu State
- Postgraduate Scholarship To Study Abroad 2022/2023
- Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board will hold a workshop/screening and selection exercise and assigning of candidates to mentors as follows:
Date: 9th July, 2022
Time: 9 am
VENUE: Nike Lake Resorts Hotel, Enugu.
Go with your LGA identification letter and supporting documents.
All past mentees who have not secured Scholarship abroad should attend this programme to reaffirm their commitment.