Are you 2022 Jamb Candidate? Are you writing Jamb 2022 UTME Examination? If Yes then this post is for you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO 2022 UTME CANDIDATES
- JAMB does not post candidates to any examination town or group of towns other than the one chosen by the candidate at the point of registration.
- However, candidates are advised to register on time before the available spaces in their town of choice or group of town are exhausted.
- Candidates interested in participating in the optional Mock examination are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during their UTME registration provided they register early enough.
- Non-JAMB-owned CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (N700) only, for Mock Examination from only interested candidate(s) after notification for examination centre has been received by the candidate.
- The payment for the Mock Examination shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notification on the assigned centers for the Mock Examination. No association, body, or individual is permitted to run any Mock Examination on behalf of JAMB.
- Candidates are advised not to pay for Mock Examination until they are assigned to a CBT Center. Only JAMB Accredited centres can perform valid registration and serve as examination centres.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else.