NCC Recruitment 2022/2023 | Eligibility & How To Apply-This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian communications commission recruitment exercise has started at the official website at https://www.ncc.gov.ng. In this post you can see the requirement, eligibility and how to apply if you meet the eligible requirement.
What is the work of NCC? The NCC was charged with the responsibility of regulating the supply of telecommunications services and facilities, promoting competition, and setting performance standards for telephone services in Nigeria. If you wish to join the agency below is how to apply.
If you are interested in joining the NCC job? Below is your opportunity and find first of all if your eligible for the job and how to go about your application process.
The NCC had earlier opened her recruitment portal and encouraged interested candidates to apply for the various job openings. All application will be filled and submitted online at the Nigerian communications commission recruitment portal via https://www.ncc.gov.ng.. Application is totally free.
NOTE: Do not give any one your money promising you job in NCC as the institution does not gives jobs through agents or through it officials. All applications should be made through the official website.
NCC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How To Apply for NCC Recruitment 2022
If you meet the above listed requirements and you feel you have what it takes to apply for the NCC job, below is how you can apply;
- Visit www.ncc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials