Nigerian Air force 2022 recruitment portal is ready for online application. This article is a guide to what you need to know and how to apply for the Nigerian Airforce 2022 recruitment.
The Nigerian Air force was established on the 18th of April 1964. Its purpose is to gain and maintain control of the air space and also attain other airpower tasks demanded by the national defense and security operatives.
Nigeria Air force has its headquarters in Abuja and a capacity of 18,000 active personnel.
Nigerian Air force 2022 Recruitment, What You Need to Know, The Requirements, Academic Qualifications, and How to Apply.
Do not miss what you have for you in this detailed article on how to apply for the 2022 Nigerian Air force recruitment.
2022 Nigerian Air force Recruitment will be officially opened for online registration on the 2nd of March 2022. The closing date for this registration has been announced to be on July 26th, 2022. The candidates who will apply are encouraged to do so on the air force portal online. The portal is airforce.mil.ng. The candidates should also remember to follow the application guidelines.
What You Require to Apply for 2022 Nigerian Air force Recruitment.
The following are what you are required to have before applying for 2022 Nigerian Airforce recruitment.
- The minimum age required is 18 and the maximum age of 25.
- A minimum height of 1.63 and a maximum height of 1.66 are required.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credits in your GCE/SSCE, NABTEB/NECO, mathematics, and the English language are compulsory.
- You must have been born in Nigeria.
- Your B.SC or master’s degree must be from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related domain or HND in any suitable course in any field of study.
- There should be no criminal record about you.
- You should have a good knowledge of computers and the basic application to use for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization.
Academic Qualification Required for 2022 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
You must have an O-level certificate if you intend to apply for 2022 Nigerian airforce recruitment with a minimum of 5 credits, in NECO, WAEC, GCE, and NABTEB.
Mathematics and English are compulsory with not more than two sittings.
How You Can Apply for 2022 Nigerian Air force Recruitment.
If you have read the above carefully and you want to apply here is how to do so.
- Go to the Nigerian Air Force portal for recruitment via Nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Register your account with your valid email and phone number.
- Click on the “Apply Now”
- Carefully fill out your application form online.
- Attach the documents that are required.
- Then submit.
- After applying print out the application confirmation page
- After that, download the acknowledgment and attestation cards. (www.recruitmentboard.com)
2022 Nigerian Air force Recruitment Airmen/ women will be commencing this year in March. It is for both graduates and O’Level certificates.
The recruitment is for both males and females and all 36 states are eligible, so far as they meet the requirements.
In addition to the above requirements, you will need your parent’s or guardian’s consent form and an acknowledgment form.