The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2022 form is yet to be released for online application. This article is a guide to what you need to know and how to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service 2022 recruitment. This is because most people are eagerly waiting for this form so they can apply.
The Nigerian Immigration Service was formally established by a parliamentary act on August 1st, 1963. Cap law 171, of the Nigerian federation. Its departmental head became known as the Director of immigration.
The Nigerian Immigration Service functions are; to issue travel documents including passports to bona fide to the Nigerians that are within and outside the country. To issue residential permission to foreigners in Nigeria; to survey the border and enforcement of border laws and regulations that they are directly charged with.
Nigerian Immigration Service 2022 Recruitment, What You Need to Know, The Requirements, Academic Qualifications, and How to Apply.
Do not miss what we have for you in this detailed article on how to apply for the 2022 Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment.
2022 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment has not been officially opened for online registration. The closing date for this registration has not been announced as well. The candidates who will apply are encouraged to do so on the Nigerian Immigration Service portal online. The portal is www.immigrationrecruitment.org. The candidates should also remember to follow the application guidelines. (www.njps.com.ng)
READ MOREDSS Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Form Portal www.dss.gov.ng
What You Need to Apply for 2022 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment.
The following are what you are required to have before applying for 2022 Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment.
- The minimum age required is 18 and the maximum age of 30
- A minimum height of 1.65 as male and height of 1.60 as female are required.
- You must have been born in Nigeria.
- Your B.SC or master’s degree must be from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related domain or HND in any suitable course in any field of study within Nigeria
- You should not have a criminal record.
- You should have a good knowledge of computers and the basic application to use for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization. (www.recruitmentbeam.com)
Academic Qualification Required for 2022 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
You must have an O-level certificate if you intend to apply for 2022 Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment you must B.SC, HND from any qualified Tertiary institution in Nigeria.
How You Can Apply for 2022 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment.
If you have read the above carefully and you want to apply here is how to do so.
- Go to the Nigerian Immigration Service portal for recruitment via www.immigrationrecruitment.org or www.immigration.gov.ng
- Register your account with your valid email and phone number.
- Click on the “Apply Now”
- Carefully fill out your application form online.
- Attach the documents that are required.
- Then submit.
- After you have applied print out the application page confirmation
- After that, download the acknowledgment and attestation cards. (www.immigrationrecruitment.org)
2022 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form will be commencing this year, the form has not been released nor the closing date. It is for graduates who have obtained B.SC, HND from any accredited higher institution within the country.
The recruitment is for both genders plus all 36 states can apply, so far they meet the requirements.
In addition to other requirements, you will need a parents or guardians’ approval form and an acknowledgment form.