Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:https://nigerianews.org.ng
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
Locations: Agege, Apapa, Okokomaiko, Ajah, Ikoyi, Lekki, Oshodi, Festac, Ikeja, Ogudu, Fadeyi, Surulere and Ikorodu – Lagos
- Sales Agents create customer awareness of the
- company’sproducts and services
- They are responsible for presenting the company’sproducts and services to potential customers and closing sales.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum of Lower credit/Second class lower
- Minimum of 5 credits in O’level (including Maths and English)
- Not more than 27 years old
- Good communication skills.
- Take home: N68,000 plus commission
- Leave allowance & 13th month
- Free medical care
- Possible conversion to full-time employment.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online