FairMoney Recruitment- FairMoney is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of a Management Officer. Interested persons should kindly apply below.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Reporting Line: He/She shall report to the Head of Credit Risk
- The risk officer is part of the risk management team, responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of risk policies and procedures in an organization.
- He/She will be required to analyze various financial data to estimate the degree of risk and level of associated risk involved in extending credit or establishing a business relationship with firms or individuals.
- He/She shall report to the Head of Credit Risk
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and periodically update Bank’s Enterprise Risk Management Risk Register
- Consult with relevant units to determine risks involved in establishing and maintaining various client and industry relationships
- Responsible for monitoring procedures, the organization has set to police transactional risks
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer credit history database
- Manage operational incidence report and conduct periodic root cause analysis
- Maintaining records of Credit insurance policies and claims
- Serve as a liaison officer between risk vendors and the organization
- Perform other ad-hoc functions as may be required.
- Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Credit Underwriting, Collections, Quality control or Process improvement Team
- Knowledge: They must possess a solid understanding of process, risk, and control design concepts and governance from an operational risk management or audit perspective, including knowledge of managing data / technology processes, or experience in risk mitigation within this field/industry
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Stress Testing experience working in a risk function commercial bank, or investment bank is desirable but not essential.
- Basic understanding of MFB operational guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills
- Conversant with MS Office, Tableau and SQL.
- Resourceful and great interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new methodologies.
- Have sense of urgency to complete tasks at hand.
- Proactive and the ability to take initiative.
- Self-motivated, decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Ability to multi-task and function under pressure with little or no supervision.
- A team player.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Pension Plan.
- Training & Development.
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter -30 minutes.
- A Case Study – 72 hours.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 minutes.