The management, Lagos state university has commenced uploading of direct entry admission list on jamb caps for the 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
LASU Begins Uploading Of DE Admission Via Jamb Caps
Candidates who have been admitted on school portal during the first batch can now proceed to jamb caps to either Accept or Reject the offer of admission.
How to Check LASU Admission On Jamb Cap
Candidates are to login into JAMB cap and click check admission status by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on the Jamb portal to accept admission if they have not done that already.
Congratulations to all the D/E Candidates that made it to the LASU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else.