Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF), conditions and ending date, how you can apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022, and everything you require to know about the Nigeria Police Force recruitment will be delivered here. Make sure you read to the end to keep you updated
Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2022
Are you enthusiastic about enlisting in the Nigeria Police Force? If yes, this post will guide you through how you can apply for the NPF Recruitment Form.
The Nigeria Police Force asks for applications from appropriately prepared Nigerians for enrollment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Recruits.
The Nigerian Police Force Requirements for 2022 Recruitment
Applicants must have devotion for the Nigeria Police Force career and should gratify the following common requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens of birth and have the National Identity Number (NIN)
- minimum age of 17 and maximum 25 years only should apply
- They are to have O’level results with five (5) credit passes at least with English Language and Mathematics inclusive in WASSCE, GCE, NECO/NABTEB with two sittings as maximum
- Men’s height minimum 1.67 meters and women’s height of 1.64 as a minimum.
- Men’s chest measurement should not be less than 86 cm and (34 inches) expanded in men.
Applicants must not have the following abnormalities;
- Speech impediment
- Knock knees
- Bent knees
- Flat feet
- Deformed hand
- Body scars
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Protruding Navel
- Female aspirants are not to be pregnant during the recruitment
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must download and fill out the guarantor’s form
Application for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022/2023
Before applying for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment, your Email address and your National Identification Number (NIN) must be functional.
- Go to the Nigeria Police recruitment portal and fill in your details via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Put in your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Put in your Email and create an account
- Put in your password and fill the captcha (sum of the two numbers above the box)
- Click on Create Account
- Log in to your email and click the link sent to your inbox
- Put your Email and Password then click login
- Make sure you fill out the police application form online correctly
- Submit your application and wait for the Nigeria Police shortlisted
- Print your slip Confirmation
Note: copy out Your Applicant Reference ID before you submit your form, It will be required in future.
Print the user information that is sent automatically to your email, and then copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future purposes. The NUMBER is very sensitive.
If you are shortlisted, you will be required to submit a hard copy of the email that was sent to you, and you will be informed of the next stage of your recruitment process.
Your email and/or NIN can not be used more than once for the application. If you have applied more than once you will be disqualified. The Nigeria Police Force will only interact with applicants through its portal or candidates’ emails. Make sure you follow the instructions on the Nigeria Police recruitment portal to avoid being disqualified.
Most importantly, Make sure you have all the credentials required
Scan and upload your credentials on www.policerecruitment.org.ng
Nigerian Police Shortlisted applicants will be publicized after the screening exercise
Please note that bodily screening/examination will be executed in harmony with COVID-19 deterrence protocols.
Nigeria Police Application Closing Date and the deadline for the application of the Nigeria Police recruitment form have been officially announced.