Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 – Nigeria
Reference ID: R47450
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Graduates
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
- We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
- Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
- At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways.
- There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, is Nigeria’s oldest energy company and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people, and the economy.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future
- Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
- Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment.
- You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme.
- You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
- We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally.
- The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a Bachelor’s Degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Change from Day One.
Mode of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply