UNILAG Post UTME 2022/2023 Form – If you chose University of Lagos (UNILAG) as your first choice University and scored above 200 in the JAMB UTME examination, then you are qualified for the UNILAG 2022/2023 Post UTME exercise.
Unilag Post UTME General Requirement 2022/2023
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- All interested candidates must not be less than 16 years of age by 31st of October 2022
UNILAG Cut off Mark for Post UTME 2022/2023
The general cut-off mark to qualify for UNILAG Screening is 200, however this varies with departments.
How much is UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023?
The UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form cost N2, 000.00 only. This can be paid in any of the COMMERCIAL BANKS.
What is the UNILAG Post UTME Mode of examination 2022/2023
UNILAG will conduct post utme this year, however it is not yet certain if the exercise would be a computer based test (CBT) or just screening of candidates documents. We will update you soon.
How to Buy/Purchase and Register for UNILAG Post UTME Exercise 2022/2023
The process involved in getting the UNILAG admission form 2022 is an easy one. The first thing is to go to unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps listed below.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- For more information
- Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.