If you are using MTN network and you data or airtime is exhausted don’t worry, Read below to know How to Borrow Airtime from MTN – MTN Xtratime you can use the USSD code or you can borrow the airtime through mymtn app.
MTN Nigeria offers users the chance to borrow airtime and data only when you have used the sim card for a period of three months and most have been recharging your phone to qualify to borrow airtime.
How can I Qualify for the MTN XtraTime ?
Many people ask How can i Qualify for the borrow data or airtime make sure you recharged up to 300# in a month before you can qualify to borrow airtime or data.
- To qualify to borrow you must be a prepaid user.
- The sim must be registered and Link to the NIN.
- Must have recharged up to at least #300 in a month and have a balance of #12.
- All outstanding loan must be paid before you can borrow.
Note that: the Xtratime can be used to make phone calls, can be used to send text message and even buy data but once the xtratime is exhausted you will not be able to make calls or send messages.
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN Through SMS
- Open your Phone.
- Dial *606#.
- Select the Borrow airtime button.
- Select the amount if the options is displayed.
- Select the confirm button to borrow the airtime.
- Wait for a sms crediting the airtime to your balance.
- If you want to borrow data from MTN all you to do is to select the borrow data options.
How to get MTN XTratime with MTN App
- Open your My MTN app.
- Tap on the Buy airtime button.
- And select borrow button.
- Select the amount that you want to borrow.
- Confirm and the amount will be added to your balance.
Please drop your comment on How to Borrow Airtime from MTN – MTN Xtratime in the comment box below.