If you lost your Facebook to intruders or Forgot your password and you are unable to Login Facebook account, read this article on How to Recover Facebook Account and login your account.
You must Create a Facebook account before you will be able to recover the password, you login information must be contained in Fb data base before you will be able to recover the account.
To successfully recover your Facebook account you must have access to either the phone number or email address you used during FB registration.
How do I Login into my FB account?
To Sign FB account you should visit the officially homepage at www.Facebook.com or Open your Facebook app.
Tap on the Sign in button, Enter your email and password in the space provided and tap the Login button to have access to your Facebook account.
How do I know if my Facebook account is under Attack?
Once there is a new device trying to access your account Facebook will send a notification that a device is trying to have access to your Facebook, if it is an unknown activities you will immediately tap on the Reset password button to change your Facebook password.
How can I secure my Facebook account?
Make sure that you don’t share your Login details with anybody and activate the two FA authenticator to hep secure your Facebook account.
How to Recover Facebook Account – FB Password Recovery
- Go to officially Facebook Login page at www.facebook.com.
- Click on the Forgotten password button.
- Enter your username, Phone number or email address used during Facebook Sign Up.
- When you profile shows with your profile picture.
- Select whether to receive the verification in your email or phone.
- Enter the Verification code sent to you to regain access to your Facebook.
- If you have lost access to both the phone and email used during the registration.
- You can recover the account by selecting profile of at least six of your friends for identification and verification
- You can Visit the Facebook Help community.