In this post, I will show you steps on How To Register For JAMB UTME/DE 2022, How To Apply For 2022/2023 UTME/DE, All you need to know about JAMB Registration 2022.
How To Register JAMB UTME/DE 2022
JAMB 2022 Registration has begun and ends March 26th, 2022. Form Costs N4,700 and Steps to registered JAMB 2022 are
Keep Reading for full procedure to buy form And Register Jamb UTME and Direct Entry 2022 Without Mistakes.
Before anything, quickly see 7 SECRETS OF SCORING VERY HIGH IN 2022 JAMB UTME EXAM
Create a Valid or Personal Email Account for Jamb. Email Creation is the first and basic step to start Jamb 2022 Registration. However, no need to create new Email for Jamb if you already have a Valid One.
Popular Email providers are Google Mail (Gmail), Yahoo Mail (email), iCloud, Hotmail, Zoho Mail, Husmail, Fastmail, etc. I recommend Gmail Account if you already don’t have a valid Email address.
How to Create Gmail for Jamb? Click here to correctly create Email Account for Jamb 2022. Gmail Creation is fast and simple. Please, don’t use slang or street name in your Email. Let your real name and surname appear in your email address.
Get NIN For Jamb
The use of National Identification Number (NIN) to buy Jamb Form was introduced in 2020. NIN was Cancelled for 2020 JAMB but has been re-introduced. You need NIN for Jamb 2022.
National Identification Number (NIN) is Compulsory for SIM Card Users in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, Airtel, 9Mobile and Smile). It is also compulsory for Jamb Registration. Get Jamb NIN.
You won’t regret enrolling NIN since it is important for Scholarships application, banks documents, etc. The earlier you register NIN, the lesser the pressure you may face when Jamb registration begins.
Create Jamb Profile
Apart from Jamb registration, you need Jamb profile for Jamb online result checking, Admission status checking, Admission letter printing, Jamb change of course, Change of Institution, Accessing Jamb caps and so on.
Buy Jamb 2022 E-Pin
Now that you have a valid email address and Jamb profile, what next? Get the E-Pin. Jamb E-Registration Pin can be gotten in many ways. However, I recommend going through any of the procedures below.
- Get E-Pin at Jamb Banks (Cash)
- Paying on Jamb portal
- Buying Epin via Remita
- Go to Nigeria Post Office (NIPOST)
- Paying with ATM
- Paying with your phone
HOW TO PAY FOR JAMB E-PIN ON REMITA
- Visit login.remita.net/remita
- For UTME, select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’ column
- For Direct Entry (DE), select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’ column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
E-PIN ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL:
- Visit the JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2022 Application Document
- Enter your Profile Code.
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
E-PIN PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS):
- Dial *565*6*55019#
- Enter Profile Code
- Select the bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s number
Procedure for the eight foreign centers only is as follows:
The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $22 or it’s equivalent in each of the eight countries.
Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
Visit Jamb CBT Center
In our time, it was Cybercafes for Jamb Registration. Now, you can only register Jamb in approved CBT centers. Jamb releases list of accredited CBT centers; more centres are being added while a few get banned.
The CBT centre where you register Jamb is not necessarily where you will write the exam. Register at a centre close to you and then fill your prefered exam location/centre during registration.
I have compiled the CBT Centre list and made it available for you in PDF. You can download and go through them to decide the most convenient one for you.
At the Accredited Jamb CBT Centre, you will be given a CD containing the following for free:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available courses.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse.
Jamb Registration At CBT Centres
- Provide Biodata like DOB, Nationality, State of Origin, LGA, e-Mail, etc
- Provide choice of institutions and programs (disciplines)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload Waec/Neco/GCE/etc certificates, if not awaiting result
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates.
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for Mock (optional) and actual Jamb.
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
- Review entries and confirm they are correct.
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified
Also Read:Jamb Registration Date For 2022/2023
Many students lose admission last year because of mistakes in the details supplied to Jamb and school of choice. I am begging you in the name of God, do not supply details that will land you into trouble. Check your documents and make sure that there is a concord between the subject and predicate.
All the best as you register for Jamb 2022