UNICAL CES (Centre for Educational Services) is a five (5) years degree programme that lead to the award of a bachelor’s degree in selected courses.
However, it lasts for four (4) years for candidates admitted through direct entry (DE).
This very program is different from the REGULAR program that you get admitted through JAMB
The only thing to do in other to get admitted is to get UNICAL CES APPLICATION FORM. In this very program 80% gain admission while the others wont if their O’level result isn’t okay.
UNICAL CES Degree Program (All You Need To Know)
Table of Contents
Requirements To Apply For UNICAL CES Program
Before you’re qualify to apply for UNICAL CES program you must have gotten the following:
- Minimum of five (5) Credit-level passes at not more than two sittings in (WASC/NECO/GCE/NABTECH) including Mathematics and English Language.
- If you wish to apply for DE into UNICAL CES program, You must have gotten a Diploma or National diploma (ND) including with the five (5) Credit in your O’level to be able to apply for UNICAL CES Direct Entry (DE)
How to Apply UNICAL CES Admission Form
1. First steps on how to apply is to get JAMB Registration Number
- All candidates are to visit any CBT centre to create a JAMB Profile on www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Candidates are to log in to their profiles and click the Part-Time Registration link.
Such candidates will be required to pay three thousand, five hundred ( ₦3,500) to JAMB
- When the registration process is completed, candidates will be issued JAMB Registration Numbers. A Registration slip carrying the Registration Number would be printed by the candidates
Now that you have a JAMB registration number, you can now apply directly for UNICAL CES degree programme.
You May Like To Read 4 Easier Ways To Gain Admission Into Unical Without Jamb
2. Second Steps is on UNICAL Portal
UNICAL CES application pin costs ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only).
First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2020/2021 on E-Transact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- C.E.S application scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://www.myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
NOTE: For 2022, CES application portal isn’t open yet, but we will update this page once its out.